Head of Human Resources and General Affairs Division and Privacy Officer
Frontier Management Inc.
Frontier Management Inc. and its affiliated companies (hereinafter “the Group”) hereby give notice of the following items, based on the Protection of Personal Information of Japan Act (“the Privacy Protection Act”).
1. Purposes of Use
The Group use personal information only within the scope described below, specifying the purposes of use as specifically as possible, except where permitted in advance by the individual or permitted under the Privacy Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations of Japan.
- Provision of services by the Group
- Provision of information on Group services and related updates
- Distribution of publications, periodicals, reports, documents, e-mail newsletters and other materials
- Notification, operation and management of seminars, symposiums, exhibitions, lectures, study sessions and other events hosted or co-hosted by the Group
- Requesting participation in questionnaires and surveys, collection of statistics, etc.
- Responding to inquiries, requests for advice and customer visits to the Company
- Management of contractual relationships with business partners
- Management of relationships with shareholders
- Employment (including recruitment) of employees, etc. and personnel management
- Data analysis and management of information security based on records of access to the Company website
If the need arises to use personal information outside the scope described above, the Group do so only with the consent of the individual, except where permitted in advance by the individual or permitted under the Privacy Protection Act and other relevant laws and regulations of Japan.
2. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
The Group never provide personal information to any third party without the individual’s advance consent, except in the following cases.
- When required by law
- When such provision is necessary to protect human life, limb or property and the individual’s consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner
- When such provision is particularly necessary to improve public health and promote sound child-rearing and the individual’s consent cannot be obtained in a timely manner
- When such provision is necessary to cooperate with national, prefectural or local government or institutions or their contractors in the execution of duties required by law and seeking the individual’s consent may hinder the execution of said duties
3. Joint Use of Personal Data
In some cases personally held data may be used jointly among the Group.
(1) Jointly used personal-data items
Name, title, occupation, employer, place of employment, address/residence, e-mail address, telephone number, fax number, other information about individuals obtained by joint users in relation to services and duties
(2) Scope of joint users
Frontier Management (Shanghai) Inc.
(3) Purposes of use by joint users
As described in “1. Purposes of Use” above.
(4) Persons responsible for management of personal data
Frontier Management Inc.
4. Procedure for Responding to Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
When asked to notify of the purpose of use of personal information, disclose, correct, add to or delete personal information, stop using or eliminate personal information, or stop providing personal information to third parties, the Company responds according to their stipulated methods. The Company provides information separately regarding specific methods: for more information please contact the Company as described in “5. Who to Contact for Complaints and Consultation” below. Please understand that the Company does not accept on-site visits for this purpose.
5. Who to Contact for Complaints and Consultation
If you wish to lodge a complaint or obtain consultation regarding the handling of personal information, please contact the Company by postal service or e-mail as below. Please understand that the Company does not accept on-site visits for this purpose.
|Postal address||Sumitomo Fudosan Roppongi Grand Tower 41F, 3-2-1 Roppongi, Minato-ku, Tokyo 106-6241 JAPAN|