Frontier Management Inc. (hereinafter “the Company”) recognizes that it has a public duty to strive to protect the personal information it obtains through its business activities. Accordingly, the Company strives to protect said personal information based on the policy outlined below.
Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company obtains personal information by lawful and fair means.
Use of Personal Information
The Company uses the personal information only as necessary to conduct its business operations, within the scope described below.
- Provision of services by the Company and its affiliated companies (hereinafter “the Group”)
- Provision of information on Group services and related updates
- Distribution of publications, periodicals, reports, documents, e-mail newsletters and other materials
- Notification, operation and management of seminars, symposiums, exhibitions, lectures, study sessions and other events hosted or co-hosted by the Group
- Requesting participation in questionnaires and surveys, collection of statistics, etc.
- Responding to inquiries, requests for advice and customer visits to the Company
- Management of contractual relationships with business partners
- Management of relationships with shareholders
- Employment (including recruitment) of employees, etc. and personnel management
- Data analysis and management of information security based on records of access to the Company website
The Company supervises appropriately the handling of personal information by third parties. Before engaging in joint use of personal information with third parties or entrusting the handling of personal information to third parties, the Company rigorously examines them and compels said third parties (if found suitable) to maintain the confidentiality of the personal information.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company never provides personal information to any third party without the individual’s advance consent, unless required to do so by law.
Management of Personal Information
- 1. The Company manages personal information safely to preserve its accuracy.
- 2. To prevent loss, damage, tampering and leakage of personal information, the Company takes appropriate information-security measures against unlawful access, computer viruses and other threats.
- 3. The Company does not permit the leakage of personal information by removal from Company premises, transmission to outside recipients, or other means.
Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information
When asked to notify of the purpose of use of personal information, disclose or correct personal information or stop using personal information, etc., the Company responds according to its stipulated methods.
Organizations and Frameworks
- 1. The Company appoints a Privacy Officer and implements appropriate management of personal information.
- 2. The Company provides training to its full-time officers and employees regarding methods of protection and correct management of personal information, thoroughly implementing the correct handling of personal information in routine operations and after retirement.
Drafting, Implementation, Maintenance and Improvement of a Privacy Compliance Program
To execute this policy, the Company drafts a Privacy Compliance Program (which includes this policy, the Privacy Regulations and related regulations), thoroughly familiarizes employees and other related parties with its contents, and maintains and continuously improves the Program.